Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Life

So I pretty much haven't read at all in this past month. Since finishing The Catcher in the Rye, I put a hold at the library on this book called Choke that was recommended to me by a friend. It's by Chuck Palahniuk, the same guy who wrote Fight Club. Well, rather than reading another book in the meantime, I waited, even though I should've known it was going to be a while because there were a couple of holds on it. After a couple of weeks, I got Diary by the same author. But, I barely read it at all. I still had my heart set on Choke. I realized that this book is a metaphor for a lot of things in my life.

Incidentally, I finally got Choke today.

3 comments:

arsagano said...

I noticed that no one ever comments. I think it's because you have no friends.

Thiseye said...

That or all my friends are too cool to comment ... that's why I need loser friends like you. :-p

arsagano said...

So your friends are too cool to comment? What does that make you as a blogger that they are too cool to comment on?

Aw, what does that make me that I do? :(